The Way

Trying to get the attention of that special someone???

Here are some lines that may help you with getting a date!!!

  • So what was it like, falling out of heaven? You don't seem bruised at all.
  • If you were a taser, the entire room would be stunned.
  • Am I dying? You have to know. You're an angel, right?
  • Do you have a bandaid? I scraped my knee when I fell for you.
  • You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day.


Are they LDS because we live in Utah? We have that covered too!!!

  •  I just got off my mission, and I’m looking for my next companion.  
  •  Is your name Virtue? Because you’ve been garnishing my thoughts unceasingly.
  •  You seem familiar. Did we meet in the pre-existence?
  •  Guy says: “You know, I’m constantly on a spiritual high.” Girl: “Oh yeah? Why?” Guy: “Because not even Moses got to see a vision every day—and I get to see you.”
  •  Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes. 
  •  Are you a Gadianton robber? Because you just stole my heart.
  •  I knew I’d feel the Spirit at EFY, but I didn’t think I’d see an angel!
  •  What’s a celestial boy/girl like you doing in a telestial place like this?
  •  Wait, is your name _____? You’re not going to believe this, but your name is in my patriarchal blessing.
Good Luck!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inadequecy

This

Heart