Christmas List

It's never too early for Christmas, so...




-1 supersonic water slide
-1 actual, real pool with sharks, to match the new water slide
-1 TV taller than me (or even better, a TV taller than you, mom)
-2 trees that grow cinnamon rolls
-One lump sum fair market value payment for my manual labor around the house since birth (with interest)
-1 dragon the breathes fire
-1 dragon that breathes that fire extinguisher stuff
-3 meteors taller than me
-The smell of Wednesday
-1 panacea for an affliction of a cumbersome ideal
-My handwriting as a computer font
-1 new towel (the non-evil kind)

-Hope
-New Family
-Happiness
-Love

Comments

  1. I think the new towel is a little ambitious, but everything else was amazing. Enjoyed this thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inadequecy

This

Bobby Ray Simmons Jr