Mah Jams

These are my Top 5 favorite songs with reasons why. Please don't judge me or anything when you read this.

  • Don't Let Me Fall - B.o.B
    • Song that made me fall in love with rap
    • I know all the words
    • I connect with the lyrics
  • Colder Weather -  Zac Brown Band
    • His voice makes me cry
    • I get nostalgic
    • The line "I could smell your perfume through these whispering pines" is one of the most beautiful lines I've ever heard. And I'm not sure why.
  • Fallin' - Trip Lee
    • Rap about God and how he will lift us up when we need him
    • Got me into Christian Rap
    • I get chills when I hear the last two verses
  • Open Letter - KB
    • Again, raps about God
    • Tells a story
    • Relatable lyrics
  • Closer To Love - Mat Kearney
    • Have you ever heard his voice??
    • The instruments used make it sound so great
    • I am in love with love songs
These are my top 5 at the moment, even though my top 5 always changes for everything.

Comments

  1. Christian Rap.

    My top 5 keeps changing too. It's tough to pick songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colder weather gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inadequecy

This

Bobby Ray Simmons Jr