Real Talk

I guess this is it.

No more pen names.
No more guessing and surprises.
No more masks.

This is the real me.

If you really knew me, you would know that I love rap music. It's not just my favorite music. It's basically my life. When I'm driving, when I'm showering, when I'm laying in bed at nights and in the mornings when I'm too lazy to get up for school. Some say rap isn't music, but it freakin is. Just ask Nelson.



If you really knew me, you would know I would do anything for anyone. Which is ironic because people say I'm nice but I don't believe them.

If you really knew me, you would know that I feel so inadequate about so many different things about myself. My writing, hair, eyes, clothes, voice, glasses. Basically everything about myself.

I have a job. I tutor kids. I started doing it because I am a high school student and I need money. But over the months I've tutored, the best reward is helping others understand and seeing them do their best and become better.

If you really knew me, you would know my middle name is just an N. It's nothing else. Don't ask me what it means because it just means N. Which means nothing.

If you really knew me, you would understand that even if I don't say much to you, I would probably do anything for you.

If you really knew me, you would know I'm literally an insomniac and these are my drafts.


This has truly been an experience of a life time.

Thank you Laurel.
Thank you Nelson.
Thank you Olivia.
Thank you Kent.
Thank you Bailey.
Thank you Justin.
Thank you tourists.
Thank you artists.
Thank you to those who have made this great.

Thanks for following my adventure through my drafts.

My name is Tanner N Johanson.

Comments

  1. This makes me very happy, and I literally didn't see it coming. Beautiful blog, even tho your a guy. Thanks for writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inadequecy

This

Bobby Ray Simmons Jr