Bobby Ray Simmons Jr

I'm just an insane human trying to find my Paris. The place I can just call paradise.


I tried going to New York, but it's too dirty and noisy.
I tried going to Tokyo, but I couldn't find any inspiration.I tried going to London, but there were too many tourists.I ended up on a train to Berlin, but I realized I won't be there for a while because there is a stop in Paris.

I decided that I should get off and look around Paris. There was a kind man named Harold Miner that I ran into and he wanted to show me around. The scenery was beautiful, the coffee shops were warm and inviting, and I felt different than I had ever felt in my life.

So I decided to stay. I used the rest of my money and found a nice little apartment to stay in. I became friends with the coffee shop owner and he would supply me with food and drink until I was able to get going with my money.

I want to stay in this place. I want to stay somewhere that I can live and write and be myself.

I think I have found that place.



Comments

  1. Oh, I love this.
    "I won't be there for a while because there is a stop in Paris."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful intro to your time in Paris. "I think I have found that place" makes me excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I want to stay somewhere that I can live and write and be myself."
    Mm sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inadequecy

This