My Own Digital Diary

To all those who may or may not be reading this,

Welcome. Welcome to my blog. My journal. My diary.

Welcome to the zone where I can record all of the different random thoughts that go through my mind every single day. As you read through any posts I have, you’ll notice I seem severely depressed in most of them. This is because I was severely depressed when I wrote them and I probably still am.

To those of you who know me personally, you’ll know I’m not a talker. I don’t like sharing my feelings and I tend to suppress them as much as possible. If you’re part of this category, welcome to a new side of me. One I try to keep hidden from friends, family, and everyone else I know.

Every time I write on this blog, I feel the tears falling from my heart, turning black and becoming the words on each page. I see the thoughts of sadness and hatred bleed with the same intensity on every line. I’m cutting literal figurative pieces out of myself and transcribing then as best as I can to show up as words.

You may be thinking, “TJ, how come you care to show us your sadness through each post?” And the truth is, I don’t care if this is even seen by anyone. I do this for me and I’ve decided to take each of whoever cares, or even stumbles upon this blog, with me.

I only hope this can help anyone get an idea of what life as a depressed college student can be like. We take trips to the past and see thoughts from the present and examine hopes for the future.

So, welcome. Welcome to where I vent, even if it’s just to an empty crowd of people who aren’t on this page.

Welcome to an insomniacs hellacious paradise.

-TJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This

Bobby Ray Simmons Jr

Inadequecy