I Don’t Know What To Put For a Title Because I’m Not Creative But Here’s My Current Feelings

This isn’t a call for rescue
I don’t need someone to come save me
And although my life may feel askew
I just want for others to see

Everyday I wake and feel the pain
And I just can’t seem to be free
Of my past which chases me in vain
Of someone I used to be

It pulls me down and pushes back
This heavy weight called depression
I’m not prepared for another attack
Upon my mind it’s left it’s impression

I do what I can to help any friend
Overcome the pain which I can’t bear
For other people my back will bend
To help others escape the snare

Friends talk to me to relieve their mind
Of trials throughout the day
For I n their own problems they want to find
A refuge and keep sadness at bay

See others go through issues
And in their life I am so small
But through any tears and tissues
I wish to hold them tall

See I try to help any in life
So when I go through sadness
I won’t be alone in all my strife
Because solitude brings a certain madness

I use my phone to check up on those
Who I believe are considered a friend
But when sadness falls I have no “bro’s”
For I don’t receive texts on my end

My body is weary my mind is weak
But help won’t come, it can’t ever be
For someone to reach out to me is all I seek
But to wish for that, how selfish of me

So grateful I would be for a friend to hit send
And receive any sincere kind words which they think
Knowing someone cares for me to the end
But this won’t happen and I feel I’ll sink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This

Bobby Ray Simmons Jr

Inadequecy